terça-feira, agosto 12, 2003

a minha outra vida

Na Aldeia Velha também se ouve Lloyd Cole.
Music In a Foreign Language é um dos mais belos discos dos últimos anos.

Music in a foreign language
Words that we don't understand
Melodies won't come between us
And even if you wanted
We can't sing along

(Music in a Foreign Language)

Clearly you can see that I am bleeding
Clearly you can see my clothes are torn
Clearly this demands an explanation
Only I can offer none

(My Other Life)

No longer waiting for my prayers to be answered
No longer waiting for my publisher's call
No longer charming in my reminiscence
Only immersed in a famed afterglow
Now the night's drawing in
I'm your unworthy friend
At the ungodly end
Of a lifetime

(Shelf Life)

CC

Comments: Enviar um comentário

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?